How it Works
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express | Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express
Please create a new empty Outlook Express folder:
- 15.1) Open folder with Outlook Express
.dbx files in Windows Explorer. You can find path to Outlook Express store folders by:
- open Tools | Options… menu item in Outlook Express
- press on Maintenance tab
- press on Store Folder button
- select and copy path by press Ctrl + V
- 15.2) Move damaged dbx file in safety place from Outlook Express store folder
- 15.3) Start Outlook Express
- 15.4) Click on damaged folder in Folders panel. Outlook Express create new empty DBX file with correct name in store folder.